Servicios de la Cruz Roja.
Centro de Asistencia Familiar Virtual- Programa de Atención Integrada de Condolencias
Si necesita hablar con alguien, por favor
conéctese con la Cruz Roja Americana de inmediato llamándonos gratis al 833-492-0094. Se brindarán servicios de idioma para personas que no hablen inglés.
Communicating Death and Dying to Latino Families during a Pandemic with bilingual support; grief support in spanish / Grief Support En Español
"Talking about death and dying is always difficult,
but communicating to families during pandemics like COVID-19 poses special challenges.
This presentation discusses strategies for respectfully communicating with
Latino families about COVID related end of life issues."
With your access and use of the MyGriefAngels.org site, COVID19 Dedicated GriefSupportOnline.com site, the Twitter.com/MyGriefAngels feed and/or any of these sites’ information, education, community shared postings, apps, resource directory and any other content
I agree and approve of and to
all the following statements and release of liability:
The content of this website is for informational purposes only. It is either provided by My Grief Angels (MY GRIEF ANGELS) or its representatives directly, or shared by MY GRIEF ANGELS’s participants. While MY GRIEF ANGELS endeavors to keep the content up to date and correct, it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will MY GRIEF ANGELS be liable for any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website, and any of the site’s content, information, resources, links, education, services, products, and/or any other materials shared on them.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites; MY GRIEF ANGELS has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MY GRIEF ANGELS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
If you disagree with any of these disclaimers and total liability release statements,
you will need to exit the sites and/or any of its resources and information provided here
immediately. Thank You.
Child Bereavement Center (CBC)
ACTUALIZACIÓN DE COVID-19: GRUPOS DE
APOYO VIRTUAL GRATUITO
AHORA DISPONIBLES PARA
TODAS LAS EDADES
CBC ahora proporciona
grupos virtuales de apoyo de duelo GRATUITOS para:
- Adultos en español e inglés
- Niños y adolescentes en inglés
With my request to participate in this free virtual peer led grief support group, I hereby consent to participate in an online peer-led bereavement support group facilitated by My Grief Angels. I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. That the purpose of these groups is to offer peer-led bereavement support to individuals who are grieving the death of a family member or friend.
2. That this group is being provided via Zoom video conferencing. Although we have group guidelines in place to create a safe and supportive virtual environment, due to the nature of this technology, we cannot guarantee your privacy as a participant in virtual groups. It is important to be in a private area where others cannot see or hear the group and where you will not be interrupted.
3. That the following ground rules are important to create a safe and supportive environment for the virtual group.
a. Practice confidentiality.
b. Show respect to others.
c. Share from your own perspective.
d. Allow others time to share.
e. You have the option to pass if you do not feel like talking during the support group.
4. While confidentiality is an important part of virtual peer-led support groups, there are limits to what we are able to keep confidential. Statements about self-harm or harm to others will require us to break confidentiality to seek appropriate help. This may include telephoning your emergency contact people, medical personnel, or law enforcement for support. Your personal safety and health area top priority that takes precedent over confidentiality.
5. That I will not invite family members or friends who are not group members to participate in the group.
6. That I will be removed from a group if
A) I allow others who are not participants in the group to hear the conversation or see the video screen;
B) I record the group or break confidentiality in any other way.
By requesting to participate in; consenting to participate and by participating in this free virtual peer-led support group, I am acknowledging and agreeing to the terms and conditions set herein.
Ejemplo De Un Grupo de Apoyo al Duelo por Voluntarios de MyGriefAngels.org - Subtitulos en Español.
Copyright © My Grief Angels - A Social & Human Services 501 (c)(3) Public Non Profit Organization. All rights reserved.