Grief Support Network Mobile App Users:
Instructions on How to Use the Loss Forums on the Grief Support Network App.
1. Click on the Forum Feature in the Mobile App,
2. Click/Choose the Forum per your Type of Loss,
3. Once at the initial forum screen, tap the "X "on the top right hand side of your screen to close white box asking you about Tapatalk,
4. After the white box on top of screen is gone, tap on "General Board", in the middle of your screen and you will be taken to the main forum screen,
5. On this screen, you can join existing discussion threads or click on the brown button "Create Thread" about midway in your screen to start a new discussion,
6. To create a new thread you will be asked to log in as a guest, and follow those instructions, but save your password so you can come back to the forum on your mobile app or on your desktop.
7. Please follow general forum etiquette by not using foul language, posting any offensive content/material or advertising services/businesses/groups/etc.
Desktop Users of the Online Grief Forums by Type of Loss Experienced:
To participate in one of the Loss Forums, please click on the forum below dedicated to community members with the type of loss you have experienced
With your access and use of the MyGriefAngels.org site, COVID19 Dedicated GriefSupportOnline.com site, the Twitter.com/MyGriefAngels feed and/or any of these sites’ information, education, community shared postings, apps, resource directory and any other content
I agree and approve of and to
all the following statements and release of liability:
The content of this website is for informational purposes only. It is either provided by My Grief Angels (MY GRIEF ANGELS) or its representatives directly, or shared by MY GRIEF ANGELS’s participants. While MY GRIEF ANGELS endeavors to keep the content up to date and correct, it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will MY GRIEF ANGELS be liable for any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website, and any of the site’s content, information, resources, links, education, services, products, and/or any other materials shared on them.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites; MY GRIEF ANGELS has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MY GRIEF ANGELS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
If you disagree with any of these disclaimers and total liability release statements,
you will need to exit the sites and/or any of its resources and information provided here
immediately. Thank You.
Copyright © My Grief Angels - A Social Services & Human Services 501 (c)(3) Non Profit Organization. All rights reserved.