Channel 2: Soothing Instrumental for People Grieving
CHANNEL 2: The public videos selected for this Grief TV playlist includes Healing Music, Guided Meditations, and Nature Sounds to help us cope with our grief, our thoughts, our stress and our lack of sleep.
Channel 1: Coping With Grief and Loss.
CHANNEL 4: This Grief TV playlist includes a selection of public videos for Caregivers
Accidental Caregivers by 007's Caregivers - www.Caregiver.mobi
Public videos from grieving individuals & families, professors, researchers, grief counselors, organizations, celebrities and others on
Grief, Coping with loss, and the Grieving Process.
CHANNEL 1: In this Grief TV Playlist, the selected videos cover the 5 subject areas below thru personal testimonies/heartfelt stories, news coverage, television interviews, presentations, and others:
1. What is Grief & the Grieving Process? Different types of Grief? What's the latest research on the subject?
2. Health: How can Grief impact ours and our families' health? Our jobs - Workplace Grief?
3. Grief Attacks: What are they? How have others coped with them? What should we say or not say to people grieving?
4. Online Grief: How has technology, and social media impacted our grieving? How will future technological developments in virtual reality, artificial intelligence, and cloning impact our grieving processes?
5. Good from Grief: How can any good come from grief? What are some of the positive societal impact people grieving are making around the world?Type your paragraph here.
Copyright © My Grief Angels. All rights reserved.